If It’s Not Fresh, It’s Not Here.
Vegetables, fruits, baked goods, meats, eggs, jellies, flowers, plants and more. Treat yourself to the fresh-from-the-farm goodness of the Lititz Farmers Market. Every Thursday evening from spring to fall, local farmers and growers bring their finest produce and other goods to market. You’ll also find live music, chef demonstrations, and children’s activities!
The Lititz Farmers Market is sponsored by Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health. Market is located at 24 North Broad Street, in beautiful Lititz Springs Park. It is open Thursday evenings May 17th to October 11th, 4:30pm until dusk. For more on info please visit LititzFarmersMarket.com or contact Venture Lititz, 717-626-6332.
VENDORS AT THE FARMERS MARKET
- Susan’s Garden Patch / Produce & Canned Goods
- McCall’s Ferry Farm / Beef and Pork
- Isabel’s Cuisine / Prepared Ethnic Inspired Food
- Penn Valley Farms / Organic Potting & Garden Soil
- Fifth Month Farm / Organic Produce & Herbs
- Woodcrest Daylilies / Flowers & Plants
- Edgewood Farms Orchard / Fruit & Produce
- J.B. Kelly Seafood / Seafood
- Amaranth Gluten Free Bakery / Gluten Free Baked Goods
- Moonrise Candle Co. / Small Batch Soy Candles
- Guacamole Specialists / Guacamole, Salsas