If It’s Not Fresh, It’s Not Here.
Vegetables, fruits, baked goods, meats, eggs, jellies, flowers, plants and more. Treat yourself to the fresh-from-the-farm goodness of the Lititz Farmers Market. Every Thursday evening from spring to fall, local farmers and growers bring their finest produce and other goods to market. You’ll also find live music, chef demonstrations, and children’s activities!
The Lititz Farmers Market is located at 33 North Broad Street, across from the Lititz Springs Park. It is open Thursday evenings from mid-May to mid-October, 4:30pm until dusk. For more on the Farmers Market please visit: www.lititzfarmersmarket.com
VENDORS AT THE FARMERS MARKET
- Bretta’s Breads / Baked Goods
- Susan’s Garden Patch / Produce & Canned Goods
- Sugar Whipped / Cupcakes & Coffee
- McCall’s Ferry Farm / Beef
- Isabel’s Cuisine / Food-African
- Thom’s Bread / Bread
- Peruvian Treasures / Peruvian Goods
- Woodcrest Lilies / Flowers & Plants
- Fermented Foods / Sauerkraut, Kimchi, etc.
- J.B. Lobster & Quahog Connection / Seafood
- Wish Herbs / Herbs and Teas
- Family Flowers / Flowers
- Tropipop / Gourmet Popsicles